Sunday, March 22, 2009

An Open Letter to Girl Scout Cookies....

Stop looking at me. I gave you up for Lent. In fact, it's not just you...I gave ALL sugar up for Lent. Trust me, I'd eat you by the SLEEVE if I could, but I can't. I made a promise, and I think that promise has even helped me shed a couple pounds. So see??? It's been a good thing for me.

We will rendezvous the day after Easter, on my couch. I swear. I'll be the one with the tall glass of milk. In the meantime, just stay in the freezer and leave me the hell alone.

Thanks,
Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I avoid the "LOL" acronym like the plague, but I literally laughed out loud while reading this. Marvelous.

Cindy said...

Aw, JK, I am so sorry. I feel bad for eating those thin mints right in your face.
I'll save you a whole pack so that when Lent is over you can come over and we can sit at my table and polish them off. I also have Samoas. Mmm. And those caramel ones. Sorry, I'll STFU now.

Sandy said...

Your quote kills me! Love that movie!! It's like, in my top movies of all time. I can hear Gwyneth say it now...