Thursday, April 3, 2008

Today, on a very special Saved By the Bell....

Jessie Spano is the reason I don't drink caffeine to this day...or dare to wear straight leg pants with a floral print vest.

Saw this as someone's avatar on a message board, and I immediately wanted to plaster it all over t-shirts and make a quick buck. Turns out that's where this came from in the first place...the shirt is already out there, making someone MY well-deserved money. Bastards. As soon as I fix the flux-capacitor, I'm taking my DeLorean back in time and claiming the idea as mine.

*thank God for spell check...I'd initially spelled it t-shits. Which wouldn't have been so bad, I suppose.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I wear t-shits every day. And t-spitups too.

Anonymous said...

t-bone steaks give me the t-shits.

Saba said...

I saw this shirt like a week ago!! It's on busty--er--busted tees punto com.

http://www.bustedtees.com/imsoexcited#female

I was TOTALLY planning on buying this for your birthday, too. Now that the cat's out of the bag, I guess I'll have to go to Plan B.