Sunday, January 18, 2009

I make no sense.

Why is it that when I work out, I make better choices with what I eat? Probably because I'm working hard to better myself physically, so I don't want to derail any progress with a metric ton of chocolate. This makes sense.

On the flip side, when I don't work out, I'll devour whatever is in front of me...which is actually the time I should be MORE careful about what I'm shoving down my throat, but I don't. This makes NO sense.

Currently, I'm having a hard time motivating myself to work out. Go ahead and guess what my present eating habits are like.

Ooo, look...a cupcake. Gotta go.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

and totally overeating tonight at my house too. Bring your stretchy waistband pants.

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP - the truth contained in this post elevates you to sage-hood. When I don't work out, I'm out at In N Out eating a 4X4.