Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Final Meal....

Tonight, my 20's are on death row. There are no more appeals left, and a pardon from the governor is not on the horizon. My fate is set, and I have accepted it. I'm ready. But I felt it humane to treat this decade to a final meal, if you will....

I thought long and hard about what it should be...then I settled on what I had in gift certificates on my desk. This is the dinner I ended up INHALING:Sorry, I'm not terribly adept at flipping pictures yet. If you're standing on your head or flipping your laptop upside down, let me save you the trouble and tell you I had In-N-Out. See how the grease seeps through the bag? That's how you know you're in for a culinary delight. It has been MONTHS since I've had a double-double, and the beefy, cheesy, grilled onion-y goodness was everything I wanted it to be. I try not to go to In-N-Out if I can possibly help it, because I definitely have an addiction problem with their food. It's like heroin to me. Or what I imagine heroin would be like...ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.

The rest of this evening will be spent cleaning my room while I drink wine. (Yeah, I'm going out in style, bitches.) I need to go into this new decade with a clean room...I'm determined to wake up tomorrow morning to some semblance of order in my life. I'm currently sitting in a pig sty that could easily look like the room of a 17 year old. That may fly as a 20-something, but it ain't happenin' no mo'.

Also, tomorrow is Disneyland...that's right, if my 30th birthday has to land on a Monday (the LAMEST day of the work week), then I'm taking the day off to hang out with Mickey and Pals. I'm sure there will plenty of pictures to post...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Bitches!
Thirty is EXCELLENT!

debi9kids said...

Hope you have a great birthday!
I hear so much about In & Out burgers from my west coast buddies, but alas, no In & Out for me in NJ. :(
Truly, you are going out in STYLE! It's the only way to do it! ;)
ps Very proud to be your "1st". wink wink