Monday, August 18, 2008

DONUT MAN!

First of all, let me say how excited I am to have internet in my house!!! We've been living here since August 1, and we FINALLY got the internet up and running. I was going through serious withdrawls. It's good to be back. Hallelujah!!!

Now, down to business....

I'm about to share a picture that would bring a tear to the eye of anyone that grew up in Glendora. It's a thing of beauty. A work of art. Here it is.... The Fresh Peach Donut from Donut Man on Route 66. These donuts are legendary. They're an institution in Glendora. It's what happens when a glazed donut and a peach pie have wild nasty sex. I was home this weekend, and my car actually flipped a u-turn completely out of my control. True story. I scarfed it down, and it was every bit as amazing as I remember. And worth every calorie, fat gram, carb, etc....

5 comments:

Cindy said...

OHMYGOSH I want one NOW.

Anonymous said...

Dood...did you have to post this? And people go crazy for Krispy Kreme? If they knew all would be in white jumpsuits....ALL!!!

Anonymous said...

You realize this is cruel and unusual punishment for those of us displaced Glendorites (that's right, Glendorites - because I think "Glendorans" sounds GAY.......but then again, Glendorites has a slightly homosexual ring to it too - oh well). I JUST WANT A PEACH GLAZED DONUT ORGY IN MY MOUTH!!!!!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! That looks so YUMMY! MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

You have convinced me to drive from La Canada to Glendora to try this deliciousness of a donut.

Javina