Monday, December 15, 2008

16 Things.

I did this a few minutes ago on Facebook, and figured I could parlay it into a post on the blog. You are supposed to write 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. However, in this case, I'm not going to tag anyone, because I just did it to a load of people on Facebook, and that's enough tagging for one night. Enjoy my random facts....


1. I watch more YouTube than what is probably healthy for the normal person. Unlimited access to videos of Wilson Phillips and Flight of the Conchords?! Awesome.
2. I have freckles. Lots of them.
3. Before I fly anywhere, I MUST buy a bottle of water and a People magazine. Even if I don't want them.
4. I love the weather. I idolize Fritz Coleman, and have written fan mail to the Weather Channel when I was in middle school.
5. I was president of my high school show choir. That's right, lots of sequins and jazz hands. Extreme dorkery, but I wouldn't trade the memories for anything.
6. I love baseball, specifically the Dodgers.
7. I've been electrocuted.
8. My favorite beer is Blue Moon.
9. I've lived in Boston, and worked at Berklee College of Music.
10. I love to travel. Next stop on my list: New Zealand
11. I shamelessly love the Judds. I've met Naomi, and would die happy if I ever got to meet Wynonna.
12. I've recently gone back to school to study photography. Loving it, but there's not much time for anything else right now!
13. I've gone on vacation with the Barenaked Ladies, and I'm gearing up to go again in February!
14. I've memorized the entire series of Friends. In fact, I have a photographic memory when it comes to quoting movies and TV. It's sad, but true. Ask anyone.
15. I would eat mexican food for every meal if I could.
16. I've been charged by a herd of cows.

No comments: