Monday, December 1, 2008

I don't get it.

So, what's the big deal with the Jonas Brothers? They are huge with the teen/tweens. And evidently, the one on the left was named one of People Magazines sexiest men. MEN. Gross. These are not men. They're still infants. They look like kids with grown-up hairdos playing "Rockstar".



Does my not "getting" this craze officially mean I'm out of touch with the youth of America? That I'm an (*gasp*) old lady? Well, if that's the case, bring on the Depends and the Ben Gay.

I'll give them this...they do seem pretty squeaky clean, and I'd much rather my hypothetical children be loving them over Amy Winehouse, but still...I just don't get it.

Is this how my mother felt when my sister and I couldn't get enough of New Kids on the Block?

*NOTE: I now have "Please Don't Go Girl" in my head.

No comments: