Friday, May 29, 2009

What was required to get through my workday without losing it...

-3 Brownies
-Walnut Square Bar from See's Candies (that bastardly store has the nerve to be right across the street from my office, staring at me all the live-long day)
-Reese's peanut butter cups
-a final act of sugar desperation was half a sugar cookie left behind on a cookie tray in the breakroom (yeah, I'm officially gross)

And that was me showing restraint. The damage could have been more extensive. And it has been worse in the past. But not since my Lent sugar-embargo commenced has there been such carnage. But with not having much sugar anymore, then introducing it back is making my body give me the middle finger. I feel like a lump 'o crap now.

I have an excuse. And no, it's not PMS. It's just been nuts here in the office this week. I don't want to make false declarations about my Friday night, but we might be leaving the sugar behind for good ol' fashioned liquor.

No comments: