Sunday, June 14, 2009

Spellcheck iz importente in yer online datin profyle

In my continuing online dating saga, I joined catholicmatch.com. I left behind the freak show that was Plenty of Fish, and am hoping that a more faith-based site might yield some more decent dudes. While I was perusing the profiles of my matches, I came across this opening line that amused me:

"Hi everyone, I would like to find someone special and with a good hearth."

Who knew that the men of LA just wanted a gal with a decent fireplace? Or maybe this guy is a chimney sweep.

3 comments:

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said...

important question...DO YOU HAVE A FIREPLACE? I think I saw one in your place. If so, we've got to get crack-a-lackin' on getting that hearth in tip top shape. Apparently these things are IMPORTANT to men.
Oh, and maybe if you find a good one on catholicmatch.com, you can go on the catholic boat for your honeymoon. "HOT CHRISTIAN ACTION". Or at least, that's what the jingle says.

lindalou said...

He must just be visulizing all those romantic evenings sitting in front of your fireplace. He sounds like a true romantic.

Or maybe, he's Santa Claus and lookin for a little nookie on the side. (Poor Mrs. Claus)