Monday, March 3, 2008

My Monday lunch hour.

I'm working right now, so I have to make this quick...I thought you all should know how I just spent my lunch. When it's warm out, we like to sit outside our office building in a small area next to the parking lot, just to get some contact with the outside world, and get out from under the florescent lights. Today, we spent our lunch hour throwing rocks at a barrel cactus in our parking lot(like the one pictured below) for a solid 30 minutes. The worst part about all this? It was fun. I'll probably do it again tomorrow.

Dear reader(s), don't be getting jealous of the fast-paced single girl life I lead. You can't keep up, so don't even bother trying.

*NOTE: For all you tooty-fruity environmentalists crying about the abuse we heaped upon the helpless cactus, it wasn't damaged in the least. Those suckers are tough...and their spines protect it from all incoming projectiles from HR employees.

No comments: