Friday, March 14, 2008

A New Low....

I got a message from match.com this afternoon...apparently a fellow member 'winked' at me (a 'wink' is a way to tell someone on Match you're interested in them, but don't have the creativity or interest to actually email them.) Everyone has a screen name on the website as well. What was this Cassanova's screen name who took the painstaking effort to wink at me today???

Pimp_o_matic.

How dreamy!!!! I don't know about you all, but I hear wedding bells!

When I started this blog, I said I would promise to keep these guys as anonymous as possible. But this is an extreme case of lameness, so I need to broadcast it to fellow match.commers that may come across this, as a kind of public service. You'd want the government to tell you North Korea was launching a missile at the US, so you could take cover, right? This is the same thing. THE SAME EXACT THING. In the world of dating, "pimp_o_matic" is the equivalent to nuclear war with Kim Jong Il, and all should be warned in case they find themselves in the path of said pimp/bomb. And no, I don't think I'm over-exaggerating this one at all. Totally accurate comparison. I have one month left of my Match.com subscription, and fools like this do NOT convince me to renew.

As an added effect...listen/watch this whilst you read today's post.



Let's see, yesterday I got called out by Ro for making fun of Walter Mercado. Today it was Kim Jong Il...go ahead Cindy, I'm waiting for it. But it's worth it. Next post, I figure I'll take on the Swedes. No one ever makes fun of them. Until now.

Today's main topics:
Match.com
Pimp_o_matic
Kim Jong Il
The Swedes

Well rounded, if I do say so myself. REALLY well rounded. And Kim Jong Il, for the record, you're right. Why IS everyone so f*cking stupid? Why AREN'T more people interrigent...rike me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm Yen, you pretty much rule. That was definitely awesome. I'm so ronery too... wahhhhhhhhhh!

Cindy said...

Yes it IS the EXACT SAME THING. And I think you should go out with him just to experience it and tell us all about it. THAT would make an excellent post.
And screw you for the Kim Jong Il business. SCREW YOU, GINGER GIRL.

Anonymous said...

OK...I just went onto Match and looked up Pimp_o_matic so that I could witness this genius/fool for myself. He's Asian!!!! I think I peed a little laughing so hard. I'm not going to say what I was expecting, but it wasn't that.

Cindy said...

OK...you MUST go out with him now. HE'S ASIAN.

Anonymous said...

I'm warning you now: don't take on the Swedes. If my s40 turns into Christine, you only have yourself to blame.