Sunday, July 20, 2008

Why do I....?

Q: Why do I stay up until 4am hanging out with friends after I'd done a 12 hour wedding workday today?

A: Because my friends entertain the hell out of me, even when I feel like a zombie.

Q: Why is it that as I'm pulling into my driveway after said late night, I still want to spend an extra 3 minutes in my car so I can finish listening to Chaka Khan's "Ain't Nobody" on the radio, even though I'm so tired that I almost fell asleep behind the wheel?

A: Because I'm awesome. And so is Chaka.

Q: Why am I blogging about it?

A: See previous answer. If you guessed "Because Jen is effing crazy," you'd be mistaken.

GOOD NIGHT.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

1. You're welcome.
BTW, I was HURTING this morning at SEVEN AM when it was time to get up. I snoozed my alarm. Too bad you can't snooze hungry babies.

2. Chaka IS awesome.